![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
bout me ? ehhh ...i'm freaking playful..but i dont smoke or drink or take drugs ... i'm anti smoker ... and confirm no drugs ( drugs dont keep your boys together) i think i have split personality le.. in school i can play and do stupid crazy stuff like jumping on a wall and joke until like shit but back at home i'm normal and i'm a teacher of the K1/2 center in my church... but i know when to play and when to be serious la wat i like:ah .. i like art .. Art is good ! take art!! and photography .. ahh .. it will help u balance your life ... wat i dont like : herm.. SMOKERS..if i'm the government i will ban smoking and legalise pirated vcds !!! damn .. tat will be good .. i hate ppl who cant be trusted .. duh .. lol ehh ... tats it .. I'M DONE ... CABRON
Other Mortals
The Pasts
Credits
Gospels
|
|
List of sucky mistakes in Aus
1.)should’nt have brought my pc here.-its heavy and its spoiled when it reach here. Gotta fix it which cost like another $200 2.)should have not use Aussie family as my agent. Only know how to talk cock and sing song only. Got me a place with no internet. Now I need to move house, must pay another $300 to tat retarded agent. 3.)should have bought my pc here instead. At least the plug is the same. No need so confusing use the converter and blab la bla .. basically almost everything ( besides school) have been going wrong ever since I arrive in Aus. Eh and seriously. I really donnu wat the ang mohs wan from me man .. really. Anyway I cant be bothered anymore. I really cant connect with ang moh lang 1 le .they find me odd. I find them even more odd. . I feel a lot more comfortable talking or being around south east asian ppl . oh btw.. I sick of angmoh food already. I miss rice a lot .. I wan to eat wanton mie. Oh hokkian mie. Where the hell did all the mie go mann … here got … pasta.. wa lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww….. got Chinese food la .. but taste like the plastic container it’s holdin. Well, other then the stuff mentioned above. I’ve been adaptin real well . made a lot of new frins. Waa.. the frins I make know is like the friends I make in a year back in sing man . posted by Elven King at 3/26/2007 08:57:00 AM
|